Information on the processing of personal data
This page describes how to manage this site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult them.
This information is provided in accordance with current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of this site in the framework of the 2016/679 EU Regulation. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
The owner of the treatment
The data controller is the Parks and Gardens of Italy Association (hereinafter referred to as APGI) based in Via Nazionale 243 – 00184 Rome.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services are handled only by technical staff of the office in charge of the treatment, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated and / or disseminated.
Purpose of the processing
Personal data voluntarily provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- sending information communications related to services and activities;
- information sheets on the location of the gardens;
- administrative purposes and fulfillment of legal obligations.
We inform you that, taking into account the purposes of the processing as described above, the provision of data is optional but their failure, partial or incorrect provision may result in the impossibility of carrying out the requested activity.
The data generated by accessing the site will be processed for the following purposes:
- anonymous statistical analysis on the use of the website.
The processing will be carried out with manual and / or IT and telematic tools with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with organizational, physical and logic provided for by the provisions in force, by APGI personnel and by persons, companies and professional firms, based in Italy or abroad, even outside the European Union, who provide consultancy or service provider activities APGI avails itself, in the forms and methods provided for by current legislation, guaranteeing in any case an adequate level of protection. It is possible to obtain the list of names of the subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated by sending an explicit request by e-mail to [email protected]
Rights of interested parties
Within the limits and under the conditions provided for by law, the owner is obliged to respond to the data subject’s requests regarding personal data concerning him. In particular, based on current legislation:
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by current legislation. The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by current legislation.
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing.
- The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller to whom he provided them.
The exercise of rights by the interested party may take place by sending an explicit request by e-mail to [email protected]
This version of the information on the processing of personal data was updated on 19/10/2020.